Friday, May 29, 2009

School's Ending

My kids will be out of school soon. My younger ones have had the same teachers for the last two years and will be getting new teachers next year. Their teachers are great and I wanted to make sure I let them know how much I appreciate them and all they have done for my children! While stuff is fun and all, it gets used up or becomes clutter. I'm going for a heartfelt letter that tells them how much my children have learned and benefited from spending so much time with them over the last couple of years.

If your children aren't out of school, maybe this is something that would mean a lot to their teachers. If not, is there someone else who has touched you or your family? This is a great time to reflect and let them know how special they are. I'd love to hear who you chose and how it went!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails