Friday, October 30, 2009

Mummy Dogs


To carry on the Halloween theme one more night, we had these little cuties for dinner last night. I've seen several different versions of Mummy Dogs. These use Rhodes frozen bread dough. I think this is the third or forth year we've had them. That should qualify as a tradition now!

I'd like to get a few more Halloween dinners to make the week more fun - as long as they taste good and don't turn my stomach looking at them :) Let me know if you have any suggestions to add to our celebration next year!

2 comments:

Vickie said...

We've had shepherd's pie with the mashed potatoes in ghost shape and 'Hobbit Chili', which is chili with extra veggies and such added to make it thick :).

Raejean said...

I'll have to try the shepherd's pie. There are probably a few recipes I could rename for the season. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails